UQ Gatton Past Students Association Scholarship in Australia
Awards are great resources that help reduce the cost of tuition fees, Therefore to support the education of intelligent students, the University of Queensland is pleased to offer the Gatton Past Students Association Scholarship to international students and the award is open for the 2021/2022 the academic year.
The main objective of this scheme is available for those qualified and talented applicants who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Queensland.
Why choose to study at this University? The institution is a research-intensive university and one of Australia’s leading research and teaching university in Australia. A UQ degree reveals that you have studied at one of the world’s most renowned universities. It is ranked among the top 50 universities across the world.
Application Closes: 28 February 2021
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards; One
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Countries: Citizens from across the globe can apply.
- Available Course: Undergraduate degree in the area of Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following criteria:
- Candidates must be registering as a full-time student in an Approved Program as a Commencing Gatton Student
- Then also demonstrate financial need.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are required to take admission at the university, then apply online for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Interested students must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements; To be considered for admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirements: If you want to be enlisted in this programme, you are recommended to meet the English language requirements of the University of Queensland(UQ).
The successful student will be awarded the sum of $5,000 each year to study at the university in Australia.