Turkish Government Scholarship 2021-2022: Application is now open for interested persons around the world to enrol for an opportunity to study in Turkey on full scholarship through Turkey scholarships 2021-2022 formally known as Türkiye Scholarships programme.
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Turkey.
Scholarships to be taken at: Top Universities and Higher institutions in Turkey.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
Slots: Several; number not stated.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Fully-Funded (See scholarship benefits).
Subject Eligibility: All subject and research areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students/Foreign students.
Turkish Government Scholarship 2021-2021 | DETAILS
Türkiye Scholarships offers a range of programs designed for each level of study, providing different forms of support, ranging from full-time degrees to short-term specialized programs as well as tailored and partnered programs for specific target groups.
Candidates are provided a university and academic program guide through Türkiye Scholarships Information System (TBBS) during their application process.
- Scholarships are open to for international students from all countries
- Academic excellence as well as financial background may be taken into consideration in selection of candidates.
- To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
Türkiye Scholarships applications are assessed on the basis of academic success, extra-curricular activities and other professional credentials of the candidate. In the evaluation process of the applications, candidates will be evaluated based on their eligibility to the application criteria of the program applied for as well as their academic and social achievements.
Türkiye Scholarships Benefits
What makes Türkiye Scholarships unique is that it’s not only inclusive of financial support, tuition fee, accommodation and health insurance but also provides university placement and academic, social and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
How-to-Apply: Applications for the for the turkish government scholarship 2021-2022 (Türkiye Scholarships) is done online. Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates. There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships. We strongly advise you visit the how-to-apply page for more details.
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
Application Deadline: Applications will be received from 10 January – 20 February 2021