James Cook University Destination Australia Scholarship 2021: The opportunity of students achieving their potential, and enhance the experience of individuals who might otherwise struggle financially to maintain a place at university. You are invited to apply for the Destination Australia scholarship for domestic and international students.
The Destination Australia scholarship is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government Department of Education
Scholarships to be taken at: James Cook University, Australia
Scholarships Type: Tuition Award
Scholarships level: All
Scholarships Worth: $15,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International students
James Cook University Destination Australia Scholarship 2021 | Details
The aim of the Destination Australia Program is to attract and support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia and receive a high-quality learning experience.
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the James Cook University Destination Australia Scholarship 2021
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- An international student studying on a valid student visa; and
- A commencing student in 2021 enrolled full time in any course of two or three year duration.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at James Cook University, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the James Cook University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements
How-to-Apply: Prior to completing an application, eligible students for James Cook University Destination Australia Scholarship, must hold an offer for a full-time program at the University before proceeding to submit an application online.
Document Requirement: The following documents are needed for the award.
- Written statement of no more than 600 words outlining:
- Why you have chosen to study at JCU and in a regional community;
- How you plan to contribute to the local community during your studies at JCU; and
- Why JCU should choose you to receive the Destination Australia Scholarship. Please include examples (and attach evidence) of how have contributed to your local community.
Application Deadline: February 5, 2021