The University of Toronto in Canada is welcoming applications for Engineering Scholarships for potential candidates in the 2021/2022 academic year.
Exceptional domestic and foreign secondary school candidates are given consideration automatically for scholarship awards based on their average at the time of admission (candidates who have formerly attended a post-secondary institution are not qualified for U of T Scholars consideration).
Some of the University of Toronto scholarship awards are granted based on financial need, academic merit or other special conditions. These scholarship awards may require extra details or documentation.
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]
U of T Engineering Admission Scholarships
|Scholarship||Value||Process||Open to International|
|Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering Admission Scholarship Awards (various awards)||Variable, to a maximum of $7,500||No distinct application needed; candidates are automatically given consideration when they apply to U of T Engineering. A complete list of Faculty admission scholarship awards can be found here.||Yes (to a maximum of $5,000)|
|Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering Admission Awards||Variable, to a maximum of $10,000||Residents of Ontario are given consideration for Faculty Awards based on financial need and academic accomplishment. To be qualified for this award, candidates have to submit the UTAPS Online Estimator no later than February 1, 2021.|
A complete list of Faculty Admission Awards can be located here.
|U of T Engineering International Scholarship Awards (40 awards)||Variable, to a maximum of $25,000 x 4 years (renewable)||No distinct application needed; all international candidates are automatically given consideration when they apply to U of T Engineering.||Yes|
|U of T Engineering Entrance Scholarship Award for Local Students||Domestic tuition plus stipend x 4 years (renewable)||This scholarship award is available to Indigenous (First Nations, Métis, Inuit) candidates. Get in touch with email@example.com by February 1, 2021.||No|
|Stanley Timoshek Scholarship Award in Engineering||Variable||This scholarship award is open to an incoming candidate from Poland based on exceptional achievement.||Yes|
|C.J. Dick & Ruth A. Sprenger Scholarship Award for Mature Students in Engineering||Variable||This scholarship award is available to a Canadian national or permanent resident getting into First Year of Electrical or Computer Engineering as a full-time mature candidate.||No|
Worth of Engineering Scholarships
The scholarship award provides a variable amount, to a maximum of $25,000 x 4 years (renewable)
Eligibility for Engineering Scholarships at University of Toronto
To be seen as qualified for Engineering Scholarships at University of Toronto, candidates have to be;
- Undergraduate students getting into the first year of any program in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
- Registered in a secondary school outside of Canada
- Proven leadership through participation in the school or the larger community
- If you are schooling at or have schooled at a known university or college and possess a strong academic record, you will be given consideration for admission on the basis of your post-secondary education and your most recent yearly average, although they will look at your entire academic record.
- To be granted to candidates entering the first year of any undergraduate degree program in the Faculty.
- Selection is made based on excellent academic record and proven leadership through participation in the school or the wider community. The scholarship award may be renewable for the length of the degree (up to 4 years) given that a minimum average of 75% is sustained.
How to Apply for Engineering Scholarships at University of Toronto
Make use of the University of Toronto International Application if you:
- presently live outside of Canada, AND
- are not presently studying, and have not in the past studied in Canada, AND
- are not putting in to any other Ontario university
- Prospective foreign candidates who wish to apply to other Ontario universities together with the University of Toronto should make use of the OUAC 105 Application.
- If you have before now applied with the OUAC 105 Application, you do not have to apply to the University of Toronto through the International Application.
- If you hand in both applications, the University of Toronto International Application will be negated with no refund of fees paid.
Note that you will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of $180.
Application for Engineering Scholarships at University of Toronto ends on February 1, 2021.
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada
- Study in Canada – Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada
- Entrance scholarships for future undergraduates at McGill University, Canada
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- Stanford University Scholarships in USA 2021
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology, USA