BURGER KING McLAMORE Foundation Scholarship 2021/2022: Are you an international students resident in US, Canada or Puerto Rico? if yes, here is an opportunity for you. You are hereby invited to apply for BURGER KING McLAMORE Foundation Scholarship.
Applicants will be chosen from the BURGER KING Scholars pool including both BURGER KING General Track and BURGER KING Employee-Based Track applicants for James W. McLamore WHOPPER® Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Burger King McLAMORE Foundation, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Burger King McLAMORE Foundation, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $50,000
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the Individual University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students resident in USA, Canada or Puerto Rico
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada
- Study in Canada – Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada
- Entrance scholarships for future undergraduates at McGill University, Canada
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- Stanford University Scholarships in USA 2021
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology, USA
BURGER KING McLAMORE Foundation Scholarship | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the BURGER KING McLAMORE Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must be international students resident in USA, Canada or Puerto Rico
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the individual choice of University.
- Students who are seniors at a high school or home school in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
- Students who are applying as a full time freshman to a four-year accredited, college or university that is located in the United States or Canada and is exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Students who have a cumulative unweighted grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.3
- Students who have a minimum ACT Composite score of 25 or a minimum combined SAT score of 1220
- Students who demonstrate an active leadership role in community service, athletics, and/or similar co-curricular activity (such as student government, team sports, fraternal life, etc); and
- Students who demonstrate substantial work experience and financial need.
Eligibility Selection: The only mode of application will be a web-based e-application. The first 50,000 submitted applications will be processed. All applicants will be required to complete the application in English, Spanish or French. Incomplete/non-submitted applications will not be processed.
Applicants will be separated into the following pools. Evaluation and selection of recipients for each pool of applicants is provided below.
- BURGER KING General Track: consideration will be given to each applicant’s academic record (50%) and participation in school and community activities (50%)
- BURGER KING Employee-Based Track for children of employees, spouse/domestic partner of employees, and employees pursuing a traditional postsecondary education: consideration will be given to each applicant’s academic record (50%) and participation in school and community activities (50%)
- BURGER KING® Employee-Based Track for employees or spouse/domestic partner of employees pursuing an enrichment program: consideration will be given to each applicant’s participation in school and community activities (50%), and the employee’s length of service with Designated Employer (50%)
- James W. McLamore WHOPPER Scholarship: consideration will be given to each applicant’s academic record (50%) and participation in school and community activities and work experience (50%). Financial need will be considered.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
- The value of the BURGER KING McLAMORE Foundation Scholarship provides varies up to a maximum scholarships of $50,000 granted to the most highly qualified students demonstrating leadership, substantial work experience and financial need.
How-to-Apply: Start by clicking on the Create an Account link at the bottom page of the official webpage. You will need to create a username and password to register for a student account. You will be notified through an email validation process before an account is created for you. You must use a valid email address. The final step in creating your account is to complete the information requested in the student profile.
After your student account is created and you have provided profile information, you will have access to the application. During the application process, you will be able to leave the site by clicking on the Log Out or Save and Log Out links located on the site. In order to log in, you must enter your username and password as provided when registering for a student account.
The only mode of application will be a web-based e-application. The first 50,000 submitted applications will be processed. All applicants will be required to complete the application in English, Spanish or French. Incomplete/non-submitted applications will not be processed.
You may wish to gather the following information that will be needed for the application process for BURGER KING McLAMORE Foundation Scholarship:
- A list of your work experiences and involvement in school and community activities
- A current (official or unofficial) transcript of grades
- BURGER KING employee information if your application is to be affiliated with an employee
- If applicable, your family’s financial information. A copy of your parents’ most recent tax form filed with the IRS or Revenue Canada may be helpful to look at when filling out that section of the application.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]
Share to a friend who needs this