International students are invited to apply for Australian Government RTP Scholarship to study at the University of Sydney – Australia. Scholarship can be taken in any of the November, February or June rounds awarded annually. The University of Sydney welcomes applications for the Australian Government RTP Postgraduate research scholarships
Funded by the Australian government, this scholarship provides tuition fees offset and stipend to high quality international postgraduate students who wish to enrol or are currently enrolled in a research degree here.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several.
Scholarship Worth: $35,629 per annum
Subject Eligibility: All subjects areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada
- Study in Canada – Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada
- Entrance scholarships for future undergraduates at McGill University, Canada
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- Stanford University Scholarships in USA 2021
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology, USA
Australian Government RTP Scholarship University of Sydney | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: You must;
be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student
have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
Note: Applicants who are undertaking their first PhD degree will be the first priority to be considered for Research Training Program Scholarships.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
For 2021 awards, the RTP scholarships are valued at $35,629 per annum. The RTP International Scholarship assists with OSHC, tuition fees and living costs.
How-to-Apply: RTP stipend scholarships are awarded in November, February and June. Therefore, you must submit all required documentations for your admission application, and Research Experience evidence (if applicable) to be considered in the relevant award timelines.
- Current students can apply here.
- Commencing students should select the check box to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admission application for your postgraduate research degree.
Document requirements: Please refer here to the documents for applicants for details of selection criteria, process, and additional documentation required if applicable.
Application Timeline: See application and award timelines in the table (below);
|Commencing research period||Submission deadline*||Offers received from|
|Research periods 1 and 2, 2021||30 September 2020||30 November 2020|
|Research periods 3 and 4, 2021||4 December 2020||4 February 2021|
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]
Share to a friend who needs this