Has it always been your dream to study in Australia? Deans Undergraduate Scholarship is a great opportunity for you to achieve this dream! The University of Sydney is pleased to present this undergraduate financial assistance for the 2021/2022 academic session.
As an undergraduate business degree student, you are qualified to apply for and obtain this award. The applicants that will then be selected will be awarded a sum of the amount towards the program fee per year.
University of Sydney – About
The University of Sydney is one of the finest non-private research institution of higher education placed at the 27th position in Best Global Universities ranking, and is constantly ranked in the top 50 universities in worldwide. The University of Sydney has so much belief in education for all, and in the ideology that leadership improves lives in all of the communities served.
The major campus is in the top 10 position of the most beautiful universities worldwide by the British “Daily Telegraph”, and the American “Huffington Post”. These are among others such as Cambridge and Oxford, and are spread across the inner-city suburbs of Darlington and Camperdown. Initially housed in what is presently Sydney Grammar School.
In 1855, the government gave out land to the university, in Grose Farm. It is three kilometers from the city, which is now the major Camperdown campus. In the year 1854, the architect Edmund Blacket acknowledged a senate invitation for the first buildings to be planned.
The major campus is also the center of the university’s student life, with the “University of Sydney Union” run by students (once referred to as “the Union”, but now known as “the USU”) and in control of three buildings which are: Manning, Wentworth, and Holme Buildings. These structures hold a large proportion of the university’s catering outlets, and offers space for recreational rooms, bars and function centers.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Why study at the University of Sydney? It is an Australian university that is among the top 50 universities in the world. It is globally recognized to be a leader in research, education, student experience, and graduate employability. It harbors exquisite superiority in research and teaching. It is very dedicated to supporting students all through their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: Open
Deans Undergraduate Scholarship – About
- Awarding Institution: University of Sydney
- Department: Business School
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Award Value: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Country: Australia
Eligibility for Deans Undergraduate Scholarship
To be eligible for Deans Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Students from all foreign nations are fit to apply.
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate degree program at the University of Sydney Business School is eligible to undertake.
- Candidates must be beginning as an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney Business School in the present academic year.
How to Apply for Deans Undergraduate Scholarship
To apply for Deans Undergraduate Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: Candidates should log in to the student portal of the university to complete the application procedure. No different application for the opportunity is required. Qualified applicants will automatically be considered.
- Necessary Documents: The applicants are expected to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/Change of name certificate
- Relevant professional experience
- Admission Prerequisites: The candidates are expected to have an accepted high school qualification, and an outstanding ATAR or equivalent.
- Language Prerequisites: The applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 68
Benefits of Deans Undergraduate Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Deans Undergraduate Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- Recipients will get $5,000 per annum valid for about four years to support the undergraduate program fee by the University of Sydney.
To inquire further about Deans Undergraduate Scholarship, please visit the official website.