Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship is pleased to present the Academic Excellence Awards which is presently open to international students who desire to study in Canada. This scholarship award is mainly for Postgraduate level program(s) in the fields available at Polytechnique Montréal. The deadline is 11th August, 2021.
Are you a student who is experiencing financial constraints? This is an opportunity for you to reduce your financial burden by applying for the Excellence international awards. This funding program will be of great advantage to all new foreign students aiming to pursue a postdoctoral research degree program at the school. The scholarship aims to assist them in the pursuit of their postgraduate study projects, or in their research activities in a Quebec higher education institution.
Polytechnique Montréal – About
The academic institution was established in the year 1873 with the aim of teaching technical drawing, and other valuable arts. Polytechnique is one of Canada’s foremost applied-research schools. It offers a variety of micro-programs, specialized graduate diplomas (DESS), non-thesis or modular Master’s, research-based masters, and PhD programs.
The university’s campus is situated on the northern part of Mount Royal. Its major building is the utmost building on the main campus of the school. The J.-Armand-Bombardier building stands alongside the main building, and mainly functions for research activities and as an emergence center for spin-off companies, tailored to support the pre-startup of technology-based businesses. The structure is named after Joseph-Armand Bombardier, the originator of the snowmobile.
Why should you study at Polytechnique Montréal? Students have the liberty to select from a range of thrilling career options at this school. It offers a diverse range of learning opportunities, backed up by exceptional academic and student development activities. The institute offers courses in both graduate and postgraduate training, and is very functional in research.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here
- Abdullah Gül University Scholarship in Turkey 2021
- Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Barcelona GSE Scholarships in Spain 2021
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition in UK 2021
Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship – Summary
- University: Polytechnique Montréal
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research – postgraduate
- Access Mode: Online
- Host Country: Canada
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards Value: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Necessary: Check Detail
- Application Deadline: August 11th, 2021
Eligibility for Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship
To qualify for Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below;
- Eligible Nations: Brazil, Israel, India, China, and Mexico.
- Acceptable Course: The funding will be offered for any course taught at the university.
- For PhD applicants : applicants must already be enrolled with a research director or registered in a full-time PhD program at Polytechnique Montréal.
- Applicants have to meet all the eligibility requirements on the closing date of the competition (separate date to be confirmed for students preselected by the CSC)
- Applicants have to be pre-selected by an academic institution or by Synchronex (for CCTTs) on the Québec-China scholarship, must be pre-selected by the CSC
How to Apply for Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship
To apply for Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: To be selected for this award, candidates must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, academic transcripts and award in copies, English language proficiency certificates, a statement, a copy of passport, recommendation letters, and a CV.
- Admission Prerequisites: For taking admission, candidates must hold a master’s degree at the school.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all the English Language requirements at the University.
Benefits of Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship will be offered the benefits listed below:
- Recipients of the scholarship will get $ 25,000 Doctoral research scholarships per year.
- Maximum period: 3 years (9 quarters) with the probability of an extra time of about 12 added months (monthly stipend of $ 1,000).
- Recipients will also be offered $ 3,000 per month for short-stay research or development grants: for a maximum period of 4 months.
- $ 35,000 for Postdoctoral fellowships (for a year and non-renewable).
To inquire further about Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship, please visit the official website.