Charles Darwin University Scholarships area funded grants for foreign students who want to embark on undergraduate, masters, PhD or training programs. Two types are all completely funded. Four types are partially funded and cover up to 50% tuition fee.
Charles Darwin University is a remarkable institution of higher learning built on social justice, sustainability, creativity and collective effort. It’s an environment where everyone can pursue their passion to help get things better – whether big or small.
Charles Darwin University Scholarship – Summary
- Study Level: Undergraduate , Masters , PhD, Training
- Institution(s): Charles Darwin University
- Country: Australia
- Deadline: Differs per Scholarship (visit here)
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree Program offered at the University.
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
Benefits of Charles Darwin University Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Charles Darwin University Scholarships will be offered the following:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships (VCIHAS): The grant applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree covering 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the entire period of the course.
- CDU Global Excellence Award: The grant applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree covering 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in following years.
- CDU Global Leader Award: The grant applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree covering 25% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in following years.
- CDU Global Achiever Award: The grant applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree and covers 15% of the tuition fee for the first year of study.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Distinction Scholarship: The grant applies to a Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification and is a one-off payment of $3,000 towards your first year tuition fee.
- Higher Degree by Research: These are completely financed scholarships.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: The grants recognize students’ academic excellence, leadership and community engagement. They are for Higher Education – undergraduate and postgraduate ($12,000) and add to the student’s tuition fees.
Eligibility for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
To qualify for Charles Darwin University Scholarships, candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Required Language: EnglishLanguage.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
- Provide an established record of academic merit and high accomplishment in prior relevant studies and qualifications.
- Must satisfy the University’s academic and English entry condition.
- Have an offer of admission to the degree at CDU.
- Should not have a scholarship from an Australian or foreign funding agency.
- Should not hold an existing Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Scholarship Conditions for Awardees
- Retain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points every semester;
- Pay the residual balance of your tuition on or before the beginning of every semester; the tuition fee scholarship will be credited straight to your student account about 2 weeks after census date every semester.
- Keep up satisfactory academic improvement every semester in the degree at CDU, with minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any subject;
- Charles Darwin University Scholarships is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another individual, course or year.
- Recipients must be paying international fees and not domestic fees.
- No withdrawal or a leave of absence from the program, without prior approval of the Office of International Services;
- Recipients must abide by the Student of the University By-laws (PDF 9KB).
- Recipients are expected to inform the International Office via email [email protected] of any visa status changes instantly as this may result in a termination of the scholarship.
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
To avail Charles Darwin University Scholarships, please follow the following guidelines:
- Choose the scholarship you want.
- Download application form of the particular scholarship.
- Submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
To inquire further about Charles Darwin University Scholarship, please visit Official Website.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here
- Abdullah Gül University Scholarship in Turkey 2021
- Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Barcelona GSE Scholarships in Spain 2021
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition in UK 2021