Denys Holland Scholarship is a scholarship in UK available for foreign students.Denys Holland Scholarshipis accessible to students who want to embark on undergraduate studies at University College London. Denys Holland Scholarshipis valued at £9,000 annually for three years, which is dependent on satisfactory academic progress
The program is established in the memory of Professor Denys Holland. It is granted on the grounds of monetary need, dependent to candidates showing their intention to contribute a full length in extracurricular activities of UCL, and the Students Union. This award can be acquired together with other grants, bursaries, grants or scholarships, on condition that yearly overall funding does not surpass the cost of fees with a realistic amount for maintenance in any one year (as decided by UCL).
The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to assist undergraduate scholars from any nation who are not be able to get the funding wanted to school at UCL without the help of the scholarship award, and who can show their objective to make complete utilization of the activities provided by the academic institution.
UCL’s founding principles of academic excellence and research aimed at addressing real-world problems continue to inform its ethos to this day through focusing its research endeavors on the Grand Challenges of Global Health, Sustainable Cities, Cultural Understanding, Human Wellbeing, Transformative Technology, and Justice & Equality.
University College London’s commitment to first-class research, education and innovation is acknowledged through its top seven global ranking. In the latest Research Excellence Framework, University College London was the number one institution of higher education in the UK for research strength. The proficiency of University College London global-foremost academics is applied in the current development of degree programs, widely grouped in the Brain Sciences, Faculties of Arts and Humanities, Engineering Sciences, Laws, Life Sciences, Built Environment, Mathematical and Physical Sciences, Population Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Social and Historical Sciences, and the Institute of Education.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University College London
- Study in: UK
- Course of Study See list of courses below
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: July 02, 2021
- Architecture, construction and planning
- Arts and sciences
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Business and Management Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Economics, Politics and Social Sciences
- English and Comparative Literature
- Historical and Philosophical studies
- Languages and cultural studies
- Mathematics and statistics
- Medicine and Allied Subjects
- Physical Sciences
- Psychology and Language Sciences
Benefits of Denys Holland Scholarship
Denys Holland Scholarship offers the beneficiaries the benefits below:
- The benefit is values at £9,000 annually for three years, which depends on satisfactory academic progress.
Eligibility for Denys Holland Scholarship
Applicants should satisfy the prerequisites below to be eligible for Denys Holland Scholarship,:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries world
- Applicants must possess a legal University College London Student Number
- Applicants must a possess UCAS Application Number (not UCAS Registration number)
- Applicants must possess an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study starting in September 2021, in any department
- Applicants should be in monetary need
- Applicants should be able to show that they have wide interests and aim to be vigorously involved in and add to the life of the university
- The program demands age of 25 or below at the time of starting their studies.
How to Apply for Denys Holland Scholarship
To avail Denys Holland Scholarship, follow the guidelines below:
- Get your UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number
- Download application form
- Compose motivation letter describing present outside interests and showing areas of non-academic activity which you desire to embark on as a student.
- Deliver information on your monetary situations and other sources of income being intended to cover their studies
- Conclude applications and supporting documentations should be submitted via email to: [email protected].
To inquire further about Denys Holland Scholarship, please visit Official Website.