QuestBridge Scholarships are completely financed scholarship awards for American students. QuestBridge Scholarships are accessible to high school seniors. QuestBridge Scholarships funds the recipient entire four-year scholarship, valued at $200,000.
QuestBridge teams up with 40 prestigious colleges and universities in USA to award the National College Match scholarship. The scholarship funds the complete expenses of attendance of college – comprising tuition, accommodation and board, travel costs, books, and supplies with no parental input, and no student loans. The scholarship may involve student contribution through work study or student savings.
QuestBridge Scholarships – Types
$500 of participant tuition unit purchases will be matched with the similar type of tuition units. Scholarship beneficiaries with family earnings of $75,000 or lower will get a two-to-one match. Every other scholarship beneficiaries will get a one-to-one match.
A one-time funding of tuition units valued at $2,000 at today’s prices will be granted. Matching Scholarships will be endorsed for about 150 top scoring candidates. The five candidates who score the utmost will get Promise Scholarships.
Applications postmarked by Sept 1st through Dec. 31st, 2021 will be accepted by the Foundation.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): 40 prestigious colleges and universities
- Country: USA
- Durationof Program: Four years
- Deadline: December 31st, 2021
Schools/Colleges Part of the National College Match
- Amherst College
- Bowdoin College
- Brown University
- California Institute of Technology
- Carleton College
- Claremont McKenna College
- Colby College
- Colorado College
- Columbia University
- Dartmouth College
- Davidson College
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Grinnell College
- Hamilton College
- Haverford College
- Macalester College
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Northwestern University
- Oberlin College
- Pomona College
- Princeton University
- Rice University
- Scripps College
- Stanford University
- Swarthmore College
- Tufts University
- University of Chicago
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California
- University of Virginia
- Vanderbilt University
- Vassar College
- Washington and Lee University
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Wellesley College
- Wesleyan University
- Williams College
- Yale University
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Benefits of QuestBridge Scholarships
Recipients of QuestBridge Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- The scholarship will fund the entire expenses of attendance for each beneficiary
- Tuition fee
- Room and board
- Travel expenses
- Books and supplies
N.B: This excludes parental contribution and student loans. However, the scholarship may involve the recipient’s contribution such as work study or student savings.
Eligibility for QuestBridge Scholarships
Applicants must satisfy the prerequisites below to be eligible for QuestBridge scholarships:
- Required Language(s): English
- Eligible Countries: United States of America (applicants should be U.S. citizen or permanent resident,a high school student, or attending high school in the U.S. regardless of citizenship).
- Acquire A’s in the most complex courses available (mostly comprising Honors, AP, or IB level courses).
- SAT or PSAT scores above 1310.
- ACT composite scores beyond 28.
- Applicants should be in the top 5-10% class rank of the graduating class.
- Proof of proficient writing skills, intelligence, and visible passion through essays and letters of recommendation.
While the aforementioned are not stringent parameters, and each candidate will be evaluated in their own context, these details should provide a good idea of what QuestBridge Scholarships is searching for in a student.
How to Apply for QuestBridge Scholarships
To apply for QuestBridge scholarships, follow the guidelines below:
- National College Match’s online application, which comprises of two essays and brief answer questions
- Two recommendation letters from tutors in essential academic subjects
- A Secondary School Report from your high school counselor
- A School Profile (non-compulsory, but recommended)
- Transcript – high school
- Any standardized test scores. SAT and/or ACT test scores very much recommended.
Applicants should have submitted their applications at the end of September. In October, candidates will rank up to 12 college partners for deliberation. By the end of October, candidates will be informed if they have been nominated to be finalists. Finalists will move forward to submit other materials for the precise colleges they have ranked. In December, applicants who have been matched with a college are assured that they have a complete four-year scholarship award to their college!
Candidates who were not nominated in October to be finalists and candidates who did not match with a college can reapply, and to more schools as part of QuestBridge Regular Decision without any application fees required.
To inquire further about QuestBridge scholarships, please visit Official Website