Application for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship is presently on. Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship is a scholarship that is fully covered. Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship is available for Master’s Studies and PhD Studies. The funding will cover tuition fee, monthly allowance of € 850 for masters and € 1,200 for PhD, and accommodation.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship awards scholarships to foreign master students and graduates so as to empower study and research at German universities. By this means, the scholarship actively upholds intercultural dialogues, the formation of global networks as well as the internationalization of universities and science.
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung also known as (KAS) is a political foundation in Germany. The Konrad Adenauer Stiftung foundation has 16 regional offices that provide a broad range of civic education seminars and events. The offices overseas are in care of more than 200 projects in over 120 nations. The foundation’s headquarters are located in Sankt Augustin close to Bonn, and also in Berlin. An additional conference center, known as “The Academy”, was launched in 1998.
The Federal Republic of Germany’s first chancellor’s name, duty, and obligation serves as the foundation’s guiding principles. The foundation was founded in the year 1955 as “Society for Christian-Democratic Civic Education.”
At home as well as overseas, the programs target at upholding freedom and, peace, and justice. There is focus on merging democracy, the unification of Europe and the solidification of transatlantic relations, and on development cooperation.
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship – Scholarship Summary
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Study Level: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): German Universities
- Country: Germany
- Field of Study: All the programs available at German Universities.
- Duration of Program: Two years For Master candidates, and three years for doctoral candidates.
- Deadline: July 15, 2021 (annual)
Benefits of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- A graduate (master or postgraduate students) gets scholarship of € 850 every month.
- PhD-students gets scholarship of € 1,200 every month.
- The scholarship subsidizes health care insurance for about € 120 each month.
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship provides a family allowance of € 276 i.e. if you and your spouse stay together in a place in Germany for minimum of three months and that his/her income does not surpass the € 450 monthly.
- Fees ensuing from courses at the university in Germany that are directly connected to your program can be reimbursed up to the amount of € 1,500 each semester.
For further details from Here
Eligibility for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
Applicants have to satisfy the requirements below to be eligible for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship:
- Required Language: English / German. Proficiency of the German language (B2-level),
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world
- Hold a university degree, as the program will not offer assistance for bachelor studies,
- Provide an evidence above average academic performance,
- Be 30 and below when applying,
- Intend to study for at least three semesters at a university in Germany,
- Applicants should have an optimistic attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- Furthermore, applicants have already keenly engaged in their home countries via voluntary work for other people and society
- For further info Click Here
How to Apply for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
Follow the application guidelines below to apply for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship:
- Generate an account on the scholarship portal Here
- Sign in and complete the online application form here
- Submit the online application.
- Attach a good CV in tabular form comprising information about your prior voluntary work or social commitment.
- Motivation letter.
- If the originals are not in English, provide copies of your examination certificates in German translation.
- If you have been studying at a University in Germany, provide copies of your studies performance records.
- German language skills Proof (B 2).
- Get the necessary documents for the application ready.
- Get further details from here
To apply and inquire further about Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship, please visit Official Website.