Students with little funds who wants to manage their finance are advised to apply for Global international awards offered by the Stevens Institute of Technology in the United States.
The educational award is available for international students to offer an undergraduate degree programme at the Stevens Institute of Technology.
Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, New Jersey’s private research university. It was established in 1870 and was the first college in America exclusively centered on mechanical engineering and was one of the oldest technical universities in the United States.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- University or Organization: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a previous year’s degree or certificates with a good result from a recognized college or university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to an undergraduate degree at the Stevens Institute of Technology. Students must submit the CSS PROFILE on the College Board website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to check out the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Stevens Institute of Technology will provide tuition fees to eligible international students in the United States.