Salary/Rate:£23,000 – £25,000/annum
We are working on behalf of a well-established family run security installation and maintenance organisation who specialise in CCTV, access control systems, electric gates, and intruder alarms.
The company is expanding with a vision to exponentially grow over the next few years. To help them achieve this we are looking for a unique individual used to managing a variety of administrative functions that run an office within a small business environment.
This exciting diverse role will require you to be multitasked and carry out a range of duties from day to day administration and finance, to customer services and progress management of installation projects and planned maintenance.
In return you will receive an excellent salary and work with a company who values a fully inclusive work culture where your dedication is appreciated and respected. As the company grows there will be opportunity to grow with it.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Be on the first point of contact for phone calls and emails from clients/ suppliers and the engineering team.
- Produce, send, and follow up quotations
- Manage urgent callout requests
Process and Administration
- Arrange, organise, and chase the engineers work schedules using Outlook and the in-house CRM.
- Collate maintenance and service documents and arrange engineers’ visits on behalf of the customer
- Operate a proactive supplier and customer progress system using the in-house CRM and administration system
- Allocation of products and parts for the engineering team
- Record/complete customer enquiries
- Maintain and organise the maintenance schedule
- Scanning and logging of documents, files, and folders
- Monitoring monthly standing orders
- Maintenance of customer and supplier database
Preparation of customer invoices
Purchase orders and repair paperwork
Sales order entry
Reconciliation of invoices using Quick Books (training Provided)
- Order installation materials and stock for engineers
- Order office equipment and stationery
You will be…
- An accomplished administrator with a provable work history who has worked in a comparable working environment where the day to day duties are far-reaching and varied
- It would be an advantage if you have worked in a similar sector where you have had to interpret and process technical terminology
- You must be PC literate in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms
- An excellent communicator who can create a good rapport with clients, suppliers, and the team
- A quick learner with who takes pride in their work
- Trustworthy with a high degree of integrity
- Able to work on your own without the team around you during the day
- Be commercially minded and understand business fundamentals
- Be a natural multitasker with the ability to work well under pressure
- Willing to go the extra mile when its needed
To apply for this role we will require you to send your CV in to One to One Personnel and if you are short listed for the role you will be asked to write a covering letter prior to interview.
Applications will close on the 27th of November. Good luck!
Adverts and services provided in accordance with the CONDUCT OF EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES AND EMPLOYMENT BUSINESSES REGULATIONS 2003.